Public goals are powerful.
You can have your goals published here. Just go to the Offer page and send your goals to me.
The Goals of Tiffany S.
- To obtain three to five UX/UI contracts through a creative placement agency over the course of the next year and a half. Continue to learn about my strengths, weaknesses and interests through a range of professional experiences.
- Travel to Eastern Europe and Japan with my partner within the next two years. Explore more of the US to research where we will invest in a plot of land within the next five years.
- Establish myself and become more secure in my job and career. Take a personal finance class with my partner by the end of 2017. Have all my debts paid off within the next 12 months. Save $18,000 within the next 24 months.
The Goals of Eric A.
- Happy. 2000+ USD passive Income
- Visit parents in San Diego, California one last time. They are in their mid 70s. Not much time left.
- Make 2000 + Passive Monthly Income
The Goals of David Y.
- To achieve
- To help others
The Goals of Pedro S.
- I want to learn as much as I can. As of this time to be honest I am financially limited. It's my first time to be on line business but can easily learn
- I want to spend more time with my family and spend vacations anywhere and anytime I want
- Financial freedom. To be committed if this is really for me
The Goals of Jeff V.
- Be happy help others
- Be as happy as possible
- Have enough and to be able to help others
The Goals of Sera E.
- Create a language service company that not only provides language services internally, but trains language servers to be all they can be, professionally
- Maintain strong family connections and obtain flexibility to add new relationships, wherever they may lead
- Save a healthy margin for starting a family, obtaining a legal visa, and paying tuition
- The need for self-discipline, focusing on the right tasks, starting from a little and building a lot, and gaining new skills in technology